Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got tagged... 8 Is Enough

8 Shows I Love to Watch...

1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Dora the Explorer (I actually love the break I get while my girls watch)
4. 30 Minute Meals
5. Go, Diego, Go!
6. Heroes (I'm behind and lost)
7. Ugly Betty (on occasion)
8. CSI

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. Thai Pan
2. India Oven
3. Beyond Bread
4. Pei Wei
5. Nico's Tacos
6. Eriberto's
7. Anywhere Thai
8. Macaroni Grill

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

1. Bella's Birthday!
2. Frosted, frosted, frosted.
3. Wrapped presents
4. Went shopping for butterfly costume making supplies
5. Dishes
6. Cleaned up another "accident"
7. Went to the park to celebrate Bella's bday
8. Put off laundry

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

1. Kindergarten next year for Hanna
2. Hopefully seeing Adam's extended family around Thanksgiving
3. Creating Christmas cards... and sending them on time
4. COOLER WEATHER... it's still hitting 90
5. Making Christmas candy and hot fudge
6. Colton starting to walk... I'm in no hurry though
7. Receiving Christmas cards!
8. The vacation we'll never take

8 Things On My Wish List...

1. A live-in maid/cook.
2. Time to keep up on my blog
3. Not being nauseated
4. Not gaining "extra" weight during pregnancy
5. Losing pregnancy weight plus 10 within 3 months after baby is born
6. A better attitude towards housework
7. Perfect children that do everything you ask
8. A sold house (or even rented) in Phoenix

8 People I Tag...

1. Heidi
2. Nicole
3. Adrienne
4. Adriane
5. Abby
6. Maury
7. Sherrie
8. Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post! I love tags, they're so fun, I may have to do this one sometime.

Cassie said...

Happy B-day Bella. Time does go by fast. Hey, Congrats on the pregnancy!!! How exciting. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Maury said...

Are you pregnant????? You are a crazy woman... that I admire!

SherBear said...

Kristi, I'd already been tagged - check my blog for my answers.

Pregnant??? Seriously???