Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it Christmas already?!?


... and my kids keep asking if it's Christmas yet.

I wish I had time to recap the last year in a cutesy Christmas letter and send it out to all of our friends and family... but time is not something I have much of these days. So since I didn't even get cards sent out this Christmas, here's what it would've looked like if I had.

We're all doing well and wish we could spend more time with friends and family. We are so blessed to have such a great little family and such wonderful friends and relatives. I have to remind myself about the great little family on a regular basis... usually late at night when I'm the only one left awake and the dishes still aren't done... or around 5pm when everyone is starving and clamoring around me in the kitchen asking for treats and snacks and climbing the cabinets, while I try to cook dinner. 4 children 5yrs and under keeps a home hopping. We really are blessed!

Seriously though... At this time of year it's wonderful to reflect on the love of family and friends and to realize how wonderful our lives are. We have it all... all that really matters. We are so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and His Selfless Son, Jesus Christ. Christmas is a wonderful time of year and we try to "remember the reason for the season."

We hope this Christmas finds you all happy and healthy and surrounded by those you love!

Merry Christmas!
Love, the Hansen Family

0 comments: