Monday, December 31, 2007

Pictures!

By request, I'm adding a couple of pictures. If Bella weren't about to sit on Colton, I'd write more...

Here we are! For those of you we haven't been in touch with for a while... YES, WE HAVE 3 KIDS!

You don't even want to know how painful getting this picture was. (Thanks to John for being patient.) Let's just say that Hanna was not in the mood for having her picture taken.


From left to right, here's Hanna, Colton, and Bella on the day that Colton came home from the hospital. That's right, he's only 2 days old in this picture!

So, I figured out how to add a slide show today, which is pretty cool. I think blogging may have to be part of a New Year's resolution. My problem may be spending too much time trying to make the blog look cool.


0 comments: