2007 really went out with a bang for our family. We watched movies and ate Pei Wei take out. Everyone was in bed before the ball dropped... except me. I was brushing my teeth or something when I heard the fireworks and looked at the clock. We're pretty exciting these days.
Hopefully 2008 will bring new and wonderful opportunities for our family. I think we'll be able to spend more time together than in past years and build some stronger family ties. That should be great! It'll be a year of looking at the bright side to stay sane, I'm sure.
I wish all our friends and family a Happy New Year and hope for the best for you all in 2008.

4 comments:
I love the slide show that you put on the side bar. You'll have to teach me to do that! Where were the pictures take in the pretty pool -Rocky Point?
Yes the pool is in Rocky Point. I added the slide show using picasa. It gives you the code to use. I added a HTML page element and pasted the code from picasa. Blogger has a slide show feature, but I couldn't get it to work.
Kris,
Leave it to you to have a way cooler blog than the rest of us the minute you start it up...you little computer whiz. What darling chitlins you have! I'm excited to see what you guys are up to this way.
Thanks Heidi. I still haven't figured out the comments idea. It seems weird to post my replies for everyone to see.
Post a Comment