I'm not doing too well keeping up with my blog. There really just hasn't been anything fun happening that I wanted to write about. Life has been as crazy as ever, maybe crazier, but yet there's nothing I feel like sharing with EVERYONE. The kids are all doing great and are as cute as ever, but my hands are usually too full to get to the camera.
Wait! Here's some good news... I'm finally losing the baby weight. Now I just need to get in shape to pull things back together that are saggier than ever. I also need to treat myself to a pedicure and hair makeover. I hate feeling frumpy!
We may be trying to sell our house here in a few weeks. That scares me. I don't know how we'll ever keep our house "show ready" with our two rambunctious girls constantly redecorating. Prices have come down quite a bit since we first started thinking about selling, but I think we can still get a decent price for our house.
You know life is never what you expect it to be. I knew a long time ago that I couldn't "plan" my life out exactly the way I wanted it, but I never realized how far from what I expected life could get. I think I'm supposed to be learning a lesson here, but I can't quite figure out what it is. If I knew, I'd work on it harder so that maybe life would start going more the direction I expected. Thankfully, I've always known that whatever life brings you, it's for a purpose and if you're trying your best to do what's right then everything will work out the way it is supposed to... maybe not the way you expect or plan, but the way it's supposed to.
Well that's enough rambling for one day. My mind has been all over the place, so I probably didn't make any sense. Oh well. Hanna's about to smash Colton so I'm off until there's something more interesting to write or cute pictures to share.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
5 months ago

2 comments:
Kristi! I ran acorss your blog and so happy I did. I hope you are doing good. I think about you a lot. Your family pics are darling. What a beautiful family you have. We'll have to catch up.
Much love!!
Maybe I should have proof-read and spell checked.....sorry. ACROSS is what I meant. :o)
Post a Comment