Ok, so my goal of blogging once a week has now changed to once a month... more if I can. I spent a little time yesterday setting up a new blog for recipes that hopefully will be fun and not take too much time to keep up. It was started mostly because of an idea I had for Relief Society, but if it doesn't take off there, I'll probably open it up for whoever. Check it out if you like. There's nothing there yet, but the address is recipesister.blogspot.com.
Time goes by too fast. I can never get everything done that I need or want to. My need to do list is never ending and my want to do list just keeps getting longer and longer. I finally made an appointment to get my hair done - LONG OVERDUE. I decided I had to go to someone close so that I didn't have to spend half a day and lots of gas. My last haircut was exactly what I wanted and now it's grown WAY out. I want to go back to the same person, but just can't spend the time. I'm scared to try someone new. Wish me luck.
Yippee! Thanks to my ever wonderful brother who always does my taxes for me, taxes are done. I almost forgot to put money in my checking account to cover the checks I wrote for taxes this year. I just did it this morning. Hopefully the IRS is slow cashing tax checks. I mailed them last week and as of yesterday, the checks hadn't been cashed.
I'm supposed to be figuring out how to get some schematics drawn in a CAD format for Adam's new invention. I got side tracked with my blog though. I guess I better get back to that. I'd rather be napping. At this very moment, all three of my kids are asleep. A true miracle!
Until I think of something more interesting...
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
5 months ago

2 comments:
I LOVE my hair days. It is so nice to get a nice shape to it again and it just feels good to have someone do my hair for me once in a while. I've never been too scared. I figure it will always grow out. So have fun with what ever you pick out. Better yet, post a pic so we can see how cute it is!!!
Kristi! Your life sounds like mine. It's rare that we even get to spend a moment getting anything done! What is Adam's new invention? Exciting!
Post a Comment