I have a long list of things that fit this title, but tonight I was thinking that if only I could work on my computer and work out at the same time, I'd be motivated to exercise longer and keep up my blog and digital scrapbooking and email updates to family and friends, etc., etc., etc. I do just about everything I can except grocery shop on my computer. I could do the grocery shopping, but I'm too cheap to pay the delivery charge.
Anyway... life is just peachy. We're officially living in Tucson now. Adam is hard at work... on call tonight. I'm giving up my precious sleep to write a few lines in the blog since I realized it's been over a month. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm going to put up some cute pics of the kids.
Here we go...Here's Grandma with the girls at a park in Prescott. Thanks to friends for letting us stay at their house there. We had a great time.
I just love this picture. They love to take baths together and be silly.
Hanna refused to smile for her "graduation" (from preschool) picture.
These are two of Hanna's good buddies from preschool. We miss you Connor and Robby!
Of course, I had to include our favorite little brother enjoying crackers and cheese!Bella didn't love the finger painting as much as I thought she would. I had to put this picture in for anyone who has a picture of Adam at this age. Trim the bangs and here's his twin!
Well that's about all the sleep I can spare since the kids may be getting up at 5am!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
5 months ago

3 comments:
Good to see some new pictures of the kids. I hope Tucson is going well. I think it is a fun place. We used to go for weekend getaways when we were young. It was a blast. Hang in there, this is all for a season. We will look back and wish we could spend a day in the midst of the caos. Just not anytime soon! Ha, ha! I feel your pain though, Steve is traveling 3-4 days a week the last 2 months, and it may get worse. One day at a time! :-)
Cute pictures! I'm digging that Christmas snowman plate that Bella is using! How are you liking being back in Tucson? I miss Tucson like crazy!
Yeah! I'm so glad to see you've updated your blog. Cute pics - thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you're settled in Tucson.
Post a Comment