I did try exercising and working on my computer. It made both tasks more difficult and less productive. Darn! I got more pictures off of my camera though. Here's a few favorites...

I love it when he just falls asleep. This was a couple of months ago. He doesn't fall asleep anywhere but his bed very easily anymore.

Hanna decided it would be funny to put a mini clothes pin on her nose. Ouch! She didn't seem to mind.

Bella can be such a little ham. She refused to take the handle of the carpet flick out of her mouth.

Here's smiley guy Colton, as we call him, with his hair all fluffed out. It's getting so long on top, but I won't let Adam cut it until I get "real" pictures taken.

The two hair extremes!

Can you tell I like bath pictures? They're always so cute!

Hanna turned 4 last week!

We got to see Grandma and she brought presents!!!

We also got to have some fun in the water with FRIENDS that we miss!

2 Cool Dudes!

Hanna is finally wanting to learn to swim!

Bella is still just a cute little bug that likes to put goggles on and off... but not swim.
That's about all I have time for. The house is calling my name to come and clean up the mess everyone left behind from playing outside in our new pool... a little plastic one. I'm sure there'll be pictures to post of the awesome pool later.
1 comments:
Such cute pictures, Kristi!!! Thanks so much for sharing them!! I know you're busy busy, but we love seeing what you're up to. Ya'll look great! I miss you!
Post a Comment