Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memories

I got this from Sherrie's blog...

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

2 comments:

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I have lots of good memories of when you came to stay and help take care of my mom. Particularly all of the "cooking" we did. How about that yummy (and very hot) salsa that we made?? It made us stink for days!!! Garlic breath is the best! Also, remember how fun it was to get Britt ready for prom together? I was just lookin at those pics the other night--good times:)

SherBear said...

This one is actually one of Jeremy's favorite memories of you. We were hanging out at the fountain at the Gateway, on your way back through from Idaho. The girls were playing in the water when Jeremy noticed something greenish-brown on Bella's leg. He pointed and said to me "Is that....?" Kristi looked and without batting an eye changed Bella's VERY messy diaper.
You ROCK, Kristi! You can do ANYTHING!!!