Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Colton!

Here's birthday boy first thing in the morning.

Mmmmm... Colton got a monkey cake! He's our little monkey, so it was only fitting.



No one could believe how much cake he ate!


After getting the cake out of his hair, he opened some awesome new toys!



Gotta love that hair!

1 comments:

Ty and Michelle said...

KRISTI-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY. WE LOVE YOU

TYLER, MICHELLE, TATE & MCKENLEY

Kristi,
Happy Birthday, we hope you have a great day. We miss you guys! Love you!
Brandon, Lyndsie, and Braxton

Kristi,
Happy, Happy Birthday!! I hope your day is going great and that you are able to celebrate with your family. We are thinking about you and hope all is well in the Hansen home. Tell the kids hi and give them a hug for me and also Adam! I love you, Paulynn and I will include Todd in this too!