That seems to be the theme for the year. Still no new news.
I need to post some cute pictures, but I haven't taken any. :-( I did get Colton on video babbling "goo goo ga ga ga ga" which is pretty darn cute. He's been doing it a lot lately. He started one night while holding a tea set plate with a picture of Sleeping Beauty on it. He REALLY liked talking to that plate! Maybe I'll get a clip of it posted. It makes us all smile when he starts doing it.
If anyone has some good ideas for working from home, please clue me in. We could really use some income. I might start making jewelry... but that seems to be an overloaded market. It couldn't hurt to try though since I have supplies enough to see if it might work out. I kind of wish I could get back into some engineering work, but that's hard to do when you've been out of the loop for so long.
I'm starting to get tired of my house. This is the longest we've ever stayed in one house and I'm ready for a change after only 3.5 years. We were looking forward to a new home we had picked out and made option choices on in Houston. It was so nice! It had a huge back yard and lots of garage and, and, and it was beautiful! But Houston fell through, so we're staying in AZ for now. Life is crazy. We could suddenly decide to move somewhere crazy next month. Who knows!? Wish I did.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
5 months ago

2 comments:
Kristi! What's up? I hope you guys come somewhere near us. We would love it. Let me know where you end up ok? Remember we are in Northwest Arkansas. It's beautiful. Oh well, hope it all works out. Hey you could start a summer science camp from home :-). Remember our music/science camp we were going to do? Those were some fun days huh? Love ya! Adriane
Ummmm....might I suggest beautiful Cache Valley, UT??? I know some really cool people who live there! Keep us posted when you know where you are going, we love to keep in touch.
Post a Comment