We've never had the flu hit our house as badly as it did last week! 4 out of five of us got it and it was awful! Even the baby was sick. Bella had it the worst though... 4 days of throwing up. That's why there hasn't been any updates. Bella finally seems better... 36 hours and counting.
We hope Brad and Vic don't get sick. They came to visit on Friday and hooked us up with a security system. Brad rocks! We wish we would've hooked them up with some cute girls! Next time.
Kids are yelling for snacks, so I'll have to catch up more later.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
5 months ago

3 comments:
I need some serious help with my page!
You are the woman for the job!
Bummer, Kristi - I hope you're all feeling better now!
Anytime Maury!!!
Thanks Abby. We're all finally better!!!
Post a Comment