Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ok, no more editing the template.

I've spent the most of my free time today searching for a great template because I couldn't figure out how to edit the default ones to look like I wanted. I wish I knew more about html editing. I finally found a template I liked and figured out how to edit it to look the way I want! Yippee!!! No more tweaking for me. Now just to add worthwhile content.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Kristi - I love this blog!!! What a beautiful little family! I'm so glad you did all of this so we could check out what's happening in the Hansen world!

SherBear said...

Yeah! You have a blog! How exciting! Everybody needs a blog, I think - especially those with cute kids. :)

I was so excited that Jeremy & I made the cut for the blog photos! Thanks for including us! We'll be famous!!!

Love you!